Sunday 25 September 2011

Kuala Lumpur trip

We stayed 2 nights at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel and upgraded ourself to Club Floor. Bit disappointed with the service(have to asked 3 times for prayer mats), short of towel (only one in my room) although had requested extra towel when booking on line and the condition of the rooms (smelly bathroom when we arrived and lack of bulb for the bedside lamp). We have to wait for another half an hour for my mom's room to be ready. As for breakfast, the tea in Temptation taste of coffee, although I did complaint about the tea, I was given another cup of tea and still taste of coffee. It seem the person there didn't know to make tea or for them tea & coffee taste the same. So please, I don't drink coffee and don't tempt coffee when I asked for tea.
The good thing was the service from the front Office, a dutch lady whoes check us in and go all the way to help us when my husband was overcharged for breakfast. And the Butler at Club level made our metting at the club level very pleasant.






Mak & Yus at Chinoz KLCC for high tea

At Club level Renaissance Hotel.

Azren & Me

Before we catch our flight home to Jb, we had our lunch next to mamak stall for nasi campur. I enjoyed it as hotel foods is not really my taste.

No comments: