Monday 10 October 2011

Here and There with my family

This time, my holiday back home was very busy. As we decided not to go to Phuket so I channel my money to home improvment. The front of my house had a new paint, new water heater for the 3 bathrooms in my house, new water tank from my mom's house, new furnitures for Yusila's room and putting kitchen sink and new bathroom door for Yusila's House at Taman Ehsan, buying new sink and fitting for my mom house and looking for a new car for Yusila. We decided for Toyota Avanza. Her loan already approved and the money for down payment is on the way from London. WOW! that a lot and lot of money I spent.

Love the vespa. It belong to my nephew Firdaus


Anis, Addah, Nizam & Azhar

Izzaty & Firdaus

Kila

A suprised room make over for Yusila as a thanks you from me for looking after our parents. With my mom and husband we managed to clean up Yusila room before the new furnitures and mattress arrived. What a job as she had lot and lots of stuff.



Suprised, suprised!!! a shock to Yusila when she entered her room. She left it in the morning with different furniture and lot of stuff and coming back with new furniture and very neat and clean room.

Light fitting at Yusila's house which we going to rent it out.











No comments: