Monday 16 March 2009

Adibah's cake deco class

I agreed to made wedding cakes for my husband nieces. As I promised Adibah to teach how to make cup cake, I invited her to come along. Her first lesson, how to make icing rose

Carrot cake, cover by ready made icing, the pink roses I prepared earlier. I tried to use ready made tub icing to made the roses but it didn't come right (it melt) therefore I had to made my own icing. Once the roses ready I put its in the fridge for few minutes to harden it (make its easy to transfer)


My 2nd cake. I had to take some of the blue icing from Adibah, to made my roses and ribbon


Our finished products, Mine were the wedding cakes and Adibah's the cup cakes


You can see how prouded Adibah with her cup cakes but unfortunatly her daughter doesn't believed that she made it. We started our project at 9.45pm and finished around midnight.

1 comment:

azian said...

wow dib dah terror buat cupcakes..so next time i ve to attand class Roha..Roha pls post carrot cake recipe..