Sunday 18 October 2009

Our holiday photos







They have 3 pools in this resort. The main pool was pretty but bit crowded with lot of children, we prefer the south pool, not many people using the pool as they all were more busy sunbeding. We had the pool for ourself.





One of the activitie the resort organised was towel folding. Yusila & I book for this class. This were our creations. We were good.










The jacuzzi pools at women section. The left pool is fill with cold water and the right is the one you want, the water temp was about 43c, hot and relaxing. Yusila and me had a very relasing time in the pool after a day shopping at Phuket town.


After using the jaccuzi at the gym, we had a little walk around the resort, we found a little cart selling art using dry cow skin, the craft is just like the wayang kulit puppet. Loves it, Yusila bought me a couple for my belated birthday present. I also bought some for myself.










Madura Spa, Merriott Phuket. Very posh. We tried the thai massage for 60 minutes. They clean our foots using milk and sea salt, than nest to the massage, it was relaxing.







No comments: