Tuesday 19 January 2010

My Family December 2009

Lot of happen in 2009, one of it was my Dad. He not well and been in the hospital nearly 2 months now. He had heart problem than to kidney and today I was told by my mom, he had chest infection. My fatihah and doa hoping he be given a good of health and also get well soon. Also My school SMTJB reunion at Pelangi Beach Resort, Port Dickson.

My dad, mom, my sister Kak Teh and Azrin (my niece) and Firdaus (my nephew)

My mom & dad


Yusila & Siti - we were having breakfast KFC (as per Siti request) at KLIA while waiting for our flight to Johor Bahru on 27/12/09. We just arrived from Tiara Beach Resort, Port Dickson.


Halim enjoying his Mee Rebus Tulang, we bought from ZZ Restaurant (Warung Batu) near Mamoodiah. 2 tumbs up. So friend, if you come over to Johor Bahru, please try this Mee Rebus.


Lunch at McDonald pelangi with my niece & nephews after a visited to the hospital

Siti & I had Black pepper Beef burger and Halim had Big Mac. Yum, yum, we missed it as we can't eat in London as McDonald in London is non halal.

On 30th Dec 2009, e wan't to watch Avarta but unfortunatly it sold out, what else to fill up the time, eating at Pizza Hut. Anni & Izal jointed us for early celebration Aunty Chu's birthday meal.




Birthday Pizza for Aunty Chu


Anni and Izal. After dinner we walk about and stopped at Ogawa shop and I end up parting with RM8,000 and bought a massage chair. What an expensive outing.


Kenduri & Yusila's Birthday on 31st December 2009 at Yusila's new house
The cupcakes that I made for the kenduri


Birthday Cake that I made for Yusila


After the Doa Selamat and the guests went home, it was the time for the family makan - nasi ambeng and cutting of Birthday cake by Yusila








Midnight - HAPPY NEW YEAR - we just finished watching Avartha

No comments: