Saturday 28 February 2009

Ex SMTJB

On 16 Feb, I received more than 100 e-mail, turn up, my ex class mates at Sek. Men. Teknik Johor Bahru forming a group to keep in touch with each other after 23 years. The joy of reading all those e-mail bring back all the memories when we were young, of how we tease each other, nick name we gave to the boys. Well now all of us have our own career and family but the cheekiness still there. But for us the girls, Dila, Ilah and Gie and me, we always keep contact. This photos taken last year at my house in JB when we have a gathering.

Ilah, Dilah and Gie





2 comments:

azian said...

Roha

Ur fren with cream tudung,is she Gie? What is her full name?She is x SIGS?

pelangiindah said...

Azian,
Ye, Gie tu ex-SIGS, same as me and Ilah. We all dulu sama kelas kat 1B (1982), 2B and at from 3 kami berpecah sbb I ambil art, dia org kat 3B than after SRP, we all pergi teknik but Gie stayed 1 month then pergi MRSM