Monday 2 February 2009

Snow in Longford

Monday morning at 6.30am, it was snowing outside, beautiful snows dropped toward the lawn. Not everyday it snowing in London during winter. I'm lucky my husband not working today so he can drop me to work. When I reach my office, my manager, Paul was happy I turn up as there were no public transport running this morning.





It was around 4in of snow in the morning, we have to wade ourself to the car. I love it. Our car was cover with thick snow and iced. It took my husband nearly 20 minutes to uncover and clean the windscreen and all the car windows. The roads were very slippery so driving slowly is a must as you can sway at any moment as the road were slushing and icy.




It still snowing in the afternoon. It just like in winter wonderland. The view at our garden change from green to white.



3.15pm - reach home, the snow getting thicker, so I made small snow man within 10 minutes. I love you Mr. Snowman 2009
As today lot of school close and no public transport, most people got day off but not me but good news tomorrow I don't have to go to work, I got day off.

1 comment:

nenaSSedap said...

Dear Roha...
Seronoknya main salji!Petua Hj Hafiz jk awak nak kulit putih,buang jer Hazzelin Snow cream...u mandi & cuci muka dgn salji malam jumaat! Hehe...
Cheers,
Lokman