Monday 2 August 2010

Evening in Cairo

Day 3 - 14th July 2010
The Egyptian sunset was beautiful.







The Italian Resturant - it indoor and the made it just like you are at pallazo in Italy, beautiful

Another resturant


At the back is the indoor pool.I don't have chance to use as everyday our day were busy with activitis and by the time we reach back I'm tired

We decided not to go to City Star for our dinner. whilst exploring the Hotel (it was hugh) we found these Lebonese Resturant, they also have 2 singers sang arabic song at the background on the night.I decided that I like to have dinner in here. I did order lamb dishes the same as Halim but I have to return it back as the have mushroom sauce with it (didn't mention in the menu) and ordered mix grill kofta, kebab and etc, Siti order Chicken with fries.




No comments: