Saturday 7 August 2010

KHAN AL KHALILI, CAIRO

DAY 4 - We took the free shuttle to Khan Al Khalili (made full used the free facilities and it also save costs). It is a bazzar. We arrived early the shop just opened. We went to the local part not for the tourist only later we found the shop catered for tourist as it more clean and nicer. We went until the end of the bazzar, it was hot and dusty, we were looking for place to sit whilst waiting for our pick up at 1.00pm. Some people might like this place and some don't (like me). The price at this place was not cheap especially if you are tourist and I can't stand this old man who take over my chance for shopping and I end up buying a 'jubah' which a small size than I want. If you don't like being hassle just give the miss at this place, you can still can go to Khan Al Khalili at the Star shopping complex as more clean and what ever you can find at the old Khan can also find in here but the price a bit more but you can still bargin. We had our lunch at one of the cafe, expensive, if I know it, I would take my family to the Posh Indian Resturant at the corner, I presumed I will be paying a bit more but you can get better service and clean toilet.




















SAADAT HUSSIN MAUSOLEUM


The place where Sadat Husin been shoot

No comments: