Saturday 28 August 2010

More Ifthar foods

As I still on my medical leave, there were plenty of time for me to filled during the day. One day I decided to cook Lontong. Made the kuah lodeh, sambal kacang and rendang ayam


When I have to break my fast alone (as my husband working) this was what I had. Any left over put in one plate.

On Sunday last week, Dr Azrina came over for Ifthar, the menu nasi ayam, Sardine and potato pies, nacho and last minutes KFC chickens (in Hounslow the KFC is halal) unfortunatly there were no photos of the KFC as Azrina & Halim arrived from Hounslow just in time for the Ifthar.

This is my nasi ayam chicken

Potato pies

Sardine pies



On Tuesday the 24/8/10, We invited Halim's bosses for ifthar. Well I suggested to Halim to invited them as I fancy to eat Lontong Kering (when I called my sister in JB she said she had lontong kering, that made my taste bud wanting to eat it).

I started cooking and cleaning the house around 12.30pm and managed to cook all the dishes like rendang ayam, sambal kacang, nasi impit, the veg and sambal goreng. As for the kuih, I just defrost it from the one I made early.



As for today, I managed to made the chandol, will update the photo and recipe later

No comments: