Thursday 4 December 2008

Majeed's Family

Janine and I knew each other since we were 17 years old. We went to Rangi Ruru Girls' School, Christchurch, New Zealand. I was an exchange student under AFS in 1987. Our friendship survived from New Zealand to Malaysia and now both of us live in England. I was lucky to see all her children grow up. Samira now is 8 years old. Aliyah is 6 years old and Rehana going to be 2 next March. Not to forget Sabi, Osman, Salman and Lela. Zubir and Janine are my brother and sister in UK.

Aliyah and Samira


Samira and Sabi


Lela and Sabi


Aliyah and Aimi


Zubir and Halim


Rehana and Janine






Rehana few weeks old. She was a cute and beautiful baby






This is my favourite photo from the whole lot. Taken at our garden. Samira and Aliyah having fun

No comments: