Tuesday 9 December 2008

Sabi

As I love baking and cake decorating, if I can I will give birthday cake to Birthday Girl or Boy. Sabi's birthday was on 20th November, she is girly girl therefore I made pink heart cake for her.


Marble Yoghurt Cake

150g plain yoghurt
2/3 cup oil
1 cup caster sugar
2 cups self-raising flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 eggs beaten

Mix together all the ingredients until smooth, devide into 2 potions one leave white and the other put red food colouring. Spoon the mixture alternate colour into greased cake tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 10c/gas mark 3 for 1 1/4 hours until springy to touch. Leave to cool in tin.

For Icing I use Betty Crocker Ready to Spread Icing - Rich & Creamy - Vanilla 450g
Red gel colouring
To decorate I use ribbon and Jelly Bean



1 comment:

adibah said...

salam roha,
ada pic of yr baking oven, nak tengokla.