Aimi's Lesson number 3, Dessert. APPLE PIE with whip cream. We have all the ingredients i.e. apples, sugar, Cinnamon stick, puff pastry but unfortunatly no cream. Aimi have to go to the shop down the road in extrem cold weather and then she had to manually whip the cream.
Step by step apple pie
1. 4 apples, peeled cored and cut into wedges
2. Put the apples in large based pan with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon stick or 1tsp cinnamon powder, 1tsp lemon juice and 2tbsp water and 2tsp corn flour. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until just tender.
3. Unroll pastry sheet onto baking tray, trimming away the excess pastry and spoon in the apple filling. Cut the remaining pastry into strips. Interweave the pastry strip in a lattice patten over the top of the pie.
4. Baked in preheat oven 220c for 30 minutes.
5. Served warm with whip cream.