Thursday 27 November 2008

Bentalls, Kingston-upon-Thames

My sister said my blog is boring coz she don't like to see what cooking but what shopping? So this post is for her. Yus, this is what I bought.
On Sunday Aimi, My husband and I waked up early to reach Kingston as early as we can therefore we have no trouble choosing the parking space (after 11am hoping to find parking here very hard). We reached around 10.15am and had our coffee while waiting for the shop to open at 11am. First shop to go Bentalls Clearance.

Collecting paper napkin is another hobbies of mine. Once it half price I will buy quite a few. The blue napkin will be use for our Xmas's dinner.

Towels - Bedeck, Christy and Sanderson, its fluffy and soft. After 70% off I paid around £6.45 to £7.95 per piece.


I'm crazy about Sheridan. When ever I see it on sale more than 50% off, I'll buy at least a set of duvet cover and pillow cases. The Sheridan cover I used for 7 years still OK and the colour still good after hard wearing. I trust and love Sheridan to bit. I can afford to buy this sets as it on sale for more than 70% off.




The shop close at 5pm and that the time we leave Kingston. We paid £10 for parking (it was lot of money). Aimi love Kingston (she had 4 big shopping bags), when I told her we only went to 3 main places i.e. Bentalls, TKMax and John Lewis and there still more shops around that we didn't go, it upset her.

2 comments:

azian said...

Roha , pengsan to c all your sheridan collection.. love it very much..

adibah said...

Salam roha,
Banyaknye beli! Kalau ada excess bawak balik eh! Browse thru yr earlier posts, I love yr Italy trip the most. Hope bole sampai sana someday. Eh Air Asia nak gi London this March! Sure my friend azian nak tag along!