Tuesday 25 November 2008

Not Long to Christmas

Another 30 days till christmas. This year Zaman family will joining us for our christmas dinner. What on menu? Well I like to have Jamie Oliver's dinner but in his dvd he shown how to roast turkey. I don't like turkey. Maybe I should get Nigella book. Might do Her christmas dinner. Well, my husband already have menu in his mind roast lamb, roast potatoes and parsnips, steam broccoli and mash veg. What for dessert? I still haven't decided yet - fruits pie or cake??? One thing good is I already done my X'mas shopping. Almost all the present already wrapped. I have one big bag to take to Majeed family on Eid this 8th Dec. Both of us has been invited to their house to celebrate Eid Mubarak.

Christmas 2007





Christmas 2006











Christmas 2005

1 comment:

adibah said...

Roha,
Saja nak tanya, are all the things in the apt yours? Banyaknye!
May u hve a white christmas this yr ek! Ct really hve grown up a lot, dah anak dara tu...