Monday 24 November 2008

Just A Talk

On Thursday I posted a blog titled Secret Garden and posted photos taken during picnic at my garden. I invited my friends and families for BBQ during spring/summer therefore lots of their photos were posted. This was first time their photos were shown in my blog. It took me an hour to composed and I was proud about it. As my blog is a public blog, everybody can come and visit on line and post comments. All the written comments posted was beyond my control. Unfortunately, one comment was put under this title by my close friend from JB. Her intention was only a cheeky and general comment and not to hurt or pointing to other people but this comment was taken very hard by my friends and it hurt their feeling. I like to issue my deeply apology and my close friend apology to party affected. I was asked to removed this post which I have done and in future I will restrain myself not to post anything involving them. I was also felt hurt by the sms which I received blaming me and asked me to value our friendship because of the comment made by a friend. I was sad but between two friends I will always choose my close friend.

No comments: