Friday 28 November 2008

Busy Wednesday

I having my 2nd interview - competency test on thursday. I was a bit stressed up a night before, usually I go shopping to let go the stress but as it was cold and dark outside and I haven't get paid yet, to ease my tension I done baking.

Sardine Currypuff


As I still have left over sardine filling, I made the currypuff. I just made simple pastry using 4 tbsp veg fat (shortening), 800g flour, 2tbsp sugar, 1tbs salt and 2 cups of cold water. Mixed all and made a dough. I managed to made 66 currypuff from it. This weekend we going to Azrin's house in Canterbury, I going to bring some for her.

Honey Cornflakes


My husband help me putting the cornflakes into the paper cases. We used big paper cases less work for us and big portion to eat. Lovely.

Jam Muffins


I baked this muffins to bring it to work for my colleagues.

Jam Muffin

2 cups flour }
4 tsp baking powder } sift together
1 tsp cinnamon powder }
1 cup milk
1/2 cup veg oil
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
Jam

1. Preheat oven to 200c (gas mark 6). Beat together milk, oil, sugar and egg.
2. Stir in flour mixture and mix together until just blended.
3. Line a muffin tray with paper, fill each cases 1 spoonful muffin mixture then spoon in 1 tsp jam then top up with muffin mixture and fill just below the top
4. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes.

(note: this is my basic muffin recipe at any time you can omit or replace the jam, put coco powder and chocolate chip you can call it Chocolate Chip Muffin. Put fresh blueberry become Blueberry Muffin and as for me I put whatever in season or whatever I have. It only take less than 40 minutes to make.)

No comments: